Ash + Clay Designs: The Laurie
Ash + Clay Designs
- Materials: Polymer clay and raw brass (nickel free) Posts are stainless steel & hypoallergenic
- Dimensions: 3" x 1"
- Weight: ~25g. Very lightweight - can be worn all day!
- Color: White with brown and black spots
- Each clay piece is handmade and has natural imperfections. Clay pieces can vary slightly in color based on the slab each batch was cut from. These have been hand mixed, designed, cut, baked, sanded, assembled and photographed. Enjoy this little piece of custom art and THANK YOU for supporting a small business!
- Will ship within 5 business days
- Order by December 8 for on-time Christmas delivery.
How to care for earrings:
- If dirt or makeup gets onto the clay, it can be easily cleaned off with acetone (found in nail polish remover) and a cotton ball.
- The jump hooks and some accent pieces are made out of coated, polished or raw brass. A sunshine cloth can be used to polish pieces and bring them back to new if pieces tarnish over time.
Ashley Moore, the maker behind Ash + Clay has been a lover of arts and crafts her entire life. She lost her mom in high school, and in some ways, lost the creative side of herself too…until now. Ashley rediscovered her love for making beautiful things again and is excited to share that love with her customers. She believes so many beautiful things are made from Ash + Clay; the parts of our story that have been the most tragic, can be made new again. Ash + Clay is based in Nashville where Ashley lives with her husband and her rambunctious toddler, Deacon. Find something beautiful, modern, affordable and unique to you in her collection.