The Pie Queen of BG: Pies & Sammies Gift Box
Boyce General Store
- Gift box includes 6 mini pies and 6 sammies
- Sammie flavor choices include Brown Sugar (brown sugar cookies with chocolate chip buttercream), PBsquared (peanut butter cookies with peanut butter icing), No Bake Sammies (no bake cookies with peanut butter icing) and OCP (oatmeal cookies with buttercream icing)
- Pie flavor choices include Kentucky, Pecan, Nest, Fudge or PB & Fudge
- Everything is made from scratch. No shortcuts or artificial substitutes with real premium ingredients.
- To include a gift note, please email email@example.com.
- Will ship within 5-7 business days
Known locally as The Pie Queen, Brie Golliher is a hard-working creative dedicated to her craft and community. She and her husband, Brad, purchased Alvaton’s Boyce General Store in 2012, giving Brie a place to live out her passion of baking. They transformed the small grocery and deli into a restaurant that serves burgers, attracting locals, tourists, farmers and business professionals. Through local partnerships, she has created a brand loved and respected by many, also taking her talents outside of Bowling Green to sell her products at major grocery brands and teach baking demos in New York. While Brie is a small business owner, most importantly, she is a mother and wife, always finding time for her family. Boyce General Store and The Pie Queen have been featured in Where Women Cook, Southern Living, USA Today, Country Living, and Garden & Gun, along with regional shows and cookbooks.