January Moon: Teething Necklace (Moonlight)
January Moon is a range of contemporary teething jewelry that mothers and babies can both sink their teeth into. Thoughtfully designed and crafted by artist Jennifer Luckett, the pieces encourage bonding while preserving style. The highest quality materials and fine workmanship offer babies unyielding safety and caregivers, peace of mind.
Designed to encourage sensory exploration and development, these teething necklaces promote bonding between caregivers and babies.
- 33" in length
- Constructed by hand with exclusive hardware for durability and safe use.
- 100% non-toxic premium materials
- All beads have been put through independent 3rd party safety testing and are compliant with CPSIA, ASTM F963-11 and Prop 65 standards. They are free of BPA, PVC, cadmium, lead and phthalates.
- Products feature a safety breakaway clasp with reinforced stoppers that prohibit the shifting of beads.
- Parts are not detachable.
- To clean, simply pre-lather with soap and rub onto the beads. Rinse with warm water and let air dry. This is not a toy and is intended for safe, reasonable use by adults.
Ships within 3 business days of purchase.